As an entrepreneur with an extensive background in
management and instruction, Ed's current projects include training
scuba divers and preparing people to provide
emergency care for someone in need. He is also a principal owner
of Scuba Shack
LLC and Brownstone
Exploration & Discovery Park.
Ed is also promoting the Scuba Trailer
and the Hayes Tool, an extraordinary
new device for the removal and placement of retainer pins on excavation
Political Science - University of Connecticut
- CEO, Hayes Scuba LLC. 2000 - present
- Owner, Scuba
Shack LLC. 2006 - present
- CEO, Brownstone
Exploration & Discovery Park LLC. 2004 - present
- Managing Member, Hayes Tool LLC. 2000-present
- Agent, ESI Investigations and Protective Services. 1999 - present
- Fundamentals instructor Global Underwater Explorers (GUE)
- Cave 2 GUE
- Tech 1 GUE
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Emergency First Responder Instructor, CPR, AED, First Aid-Infant,
Child & Adult
- Divers Alert Network (DAN) Instructor, Oxygen, AED, Hazardous
- NSS-CDS Cave Diver
- TDI Deco, Advanced Nitrox, Blender
Ed started diving at a young age with his father, an instructor
for the local fire department. He was certified in 1997.
Since then Ed's logged more than 1,500 dives in a variety of conditions.
He's spent many hours diving the deep cold and dark of the Northeast
USA, the clear blue of the islands across the world and the fresh
water caves of Florida.
Whether it is to teach divers, take pictures, shoot video or tool
around on his Gavin, Ed's passion is simply to dive. When asked
what his favorite place to dive he replies, "a place that I
have never been."
Motorcycles, pistols, working out, sushi and diving anywhere.